Thursday, July 3, 2008

Natural fireworks on the eve of the Nation's birthday - Nightmare on the playground. 


This shot came on a very eery setting.  I just got out of a movie and was looking forward to go home, but once I stepped out of the theater, I heard the crack of thunder and the light flash all around.  Luckily I did some portrait photography earlier that day so I had my camera with me.  I jumped into my car and headed off to where it was going.  I knew it was headed West and so I hurried on the 10 and moved my Elliot road and took that as far West as I could.  When I got there it was raining so hard I had to set up my tripod in my car and just hope for some decent shots..No luck.  So After it stopped raining I decided to head to a park and there was a kind of an eery setting at a playground.  This shot kind of reminded me of a scene from the mind of Tim Burton.

No comments: