Thursday, July 24, 2008

I love monsoon season!





Well, even while I'm a little under the weather, I love being right under the storms.  A cell coming in from South East gave me plenty of opportunity to get some decent shots.  For whatever reason this night was way more productive than any other to date.  In about an hours time I was gifted by the storm with about 4 incredibly strikes that lit the sky up with crazy random bolts going through the storm!  Here are a few that got my attention.


3 comments:

sjdennis said...

And now you are more sick... but even under the weather, you take beautiful shots.

Anonymous said...

if it's actually possible to capture what monsoon is on camera, I think you've come pretty close.

Courtney said...

Jeff,

It looks like you are doing really well for yourself. You have some really nice work here. I'm glad to see you're sticking with photography. I'll be keeping up with your blog!