Monday, September 1, 2008

Dreaming big and having fun at it!











After my shoot with my brother (pictures from the previous post) I was looking through them and found  one that kind of looked like my brother was flying.  I know its stupid, but then I started editing the photo and found that if in fact my brother played for the Atlanta Braves and was their ace pitcher AND if the Braves had even a remote chance of making the playoffs this year - because of my brother's unbelievable -almost supernatural powers - than this (in my mind) would be the photo that would be in Sports Illustrated, or ESPN Magazine.  Ahh sigh, I can dream big can't I?  To shoot for a major publication such as that is a goal I strive for, and who knows maybe one day it will come true!

It can be fun to make up stories for your images and make them come to life with a single caption.  

1 comment:

mrblueduck said...

Some dreams never change!